Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Deer Art and Bargain Hoot.

Hey ya'll!

Check out BargainHoot where I was one of the featured artists for my "Deer Art" paint chip art made with approximately 104 paint chips cut into isosceles triangles.



You know the feeling when you stay up for a couple of nights working on a project, and you finish and feel all insecure cause you don't know if "it's good enough" or if anyone will like it, then you find out that least 1 person in the world does and you feel your chest swell with pride, your face light up with a smile, and gain renewed motivation to continue creating? Yeah? :D  Well, I just had one of those moments too!  Thank you, Rene, you made my day. That wasn't supposed to rhyme in any way, but it did, so what the hay? hahhaha And thank you to my wonderful friend Alisha for messaging me and letting me know about this blog. You, my dear, are a gem <3

I'll create a post in couple of days with a tutorial. 

Til next time,

.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment